Junior full stack web developer
To address the increasing demand for our products, we are looking for a junior developer with previous work experience on client and server side. Experience with managing software products and DevOps is welcome. You will enjoy being part of a dynamic team with a flat hierarchy, a great atmosphere, and outstanding employee satisfaction.
- Employment in an aspiring company that is living a start-up character combined with a solid financial base
- Contributing to innovative visual analysis products for drug development
- Flat hierarchy with agile management
- Real work-life-balance and flexible working hours
- Work remotely for a part of your time
Required technical skills
- Object oriented programming experience
- HTML5 + CSS3
- Source code management systems
Optional technical skills
- Visualization: d3.js + plotting libraries such as Chart.js
- Data science: data wrangling using Python, pandas, numpy, R
- Databases: relational, NoSQL databases, key-value stores, etc.
- Deployment: Docker, CI, Kubernetes, cloud services (AWS, Azure Cloud), system administration skills, dependency management (webpack, npm, etc.)
- Design: user experience, graphic design tools
- Testing: testing strategy, unit tests for web applications, front-end tests (e.g., Selenium)
Optional domain-specific skills
- Biology: general molecular biology knowledge, public datasets, annotations, etc.
- Experience in drug development / pharma industry
In accordance with §9 Abs. 2 GlBG: the minimum monthly salary is € 2,393.00 when employed full-time as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. The actual salary is subject to negotiations and depends on experience and qualifications.
Apply via email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Independent and reliable team player
- Experience in working on large-scale web-based projects
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (all code, documents, and documentation are in English, as well as a significant part of internal and external communication)
- Customer service oriented and prepared to interact with customers and visit customer sites
- Strong communication skills, prepared to teach workshops and create presentations to customers